Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French onion soup pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French onion soup pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup pasta recipe. To cook french onion soup pasta you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook French onion soup pasta:
- Take of orecchitte pasta (or other pasta).
- Provide of white onions.
- Provide of stock.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of port.
- Get of cheddar/gruyere/vegan cheese grated (optional).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Get of chopped parsley (optional).
- Prepare of water.
Steps to make French onion soup pasta:
- Peel the onions and slice them as thin as possible using a food processor (slicing adaptor) or a mandolin. You can also just do this with a sharp knife!.
- Put the oil in a large lidded pot with the onions and sautee for 20-25min until the onions are brown and caramelized. Keep the lid on but stir the mixture every 5 minutes or so. Keep an eye on the onions and when they stick to the bottom of the pot add a splash of water and stir..
- When the onions are brown and really soft, add the pasta, stock, water and port. Stir everything together and cook with the lid on till the pasta is cooked and most of the liquid is absorbed, about 15 minutes..
- Turn off the heat and stir in the grated cheese if using. Taste and season with salt and pepper as desired. Sprinkle chopped parsley if using. Serve in a bowl and enjoy!.
If you find this French onion soup pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.