Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest recipe. To cook sweet potato soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest you only need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest:
- Prepare 6 of sweet potatoes (medium).
- Use 3-4 of carrots (medium).
- Prepare 2 of onions (small to medium).
- Take 2-3 of red peppers.
- You need 3-4 cloves of garlic (more to taste).
- Get 1 litre of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 cup of white wine (optional).
- Use 2 cubes of vegetable stock (optional – for more intense taste).
- Prepare 2-3 cups of water (as needed to get the right consistency).
- Provide 1 table spoon of cumin.
- Provide 1 table spoon of parsley.
- Take 1/2 table spoon of ground coriander.
- Get 1/2 tea spoon of chilli.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of For garnish: chopped fresh coriander.
- Get of For garnish: yoghurt or cream (optional).
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest:
- Roughly chop onions and garlic. Add olive oil to the pan and saute onion and garlic for a few minutes until golden brown, making sure they don't burn..
- Add spices and sauté for a couple of more minutes until they blend well with onion and garlic. This will bring out their aroma..
- Add 750 ml of vegetable stock to the pan. Add sweet potato and carrots, peeled and roughly chopped. Make pieces smaller if you need them to cook fast..
- Add water if needed. Add stock cubes..
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat so the liquid simmers but doesn't evaporate too much. Cook until sweet potatoes are soft and a fork can go through them a easily..
- Add sliced red peppers. Add wine if you wish to. Simmer until red peppers soften..
- Turn of the heat and let cool for a bit..
- Purée in a food processor using up all the liquid from cooking. If the mixture is too thick, you can add a bit of water..
- Transfer the soup to a pan. And mix to even out..
- Serve with chopped coriander leaves and/or a dash of cream or yogurt on top..
If you find this Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.