Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Wanton Wonton Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wanton Wonton Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wanton wonton soup recipe. To cook wanton wonton soup you need 22 ingredients and 27 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Wanton Wonton Soup:
- You need 6 piece of chicken.
- Use 2 lb of pork bones or 2 large ribs.
- Provide 1 of large onion halved.
- Get 2 tbsp of minced ginger.
- Use 16 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of large Portobello mushroom caps sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of concentrated chicken bullion or 2 cubes (vegetable works too).
- Take 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Provide 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 of spring onions cut Michonne style to sprinkle on top.
- Use 1 lb of ground pork.
- Provide 3 of minced green onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Rice wine (not rice wine vinegar) ~ note I did not have rice wine but did have white wine, it substitutes well.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sriracha.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of minced ginger.
- Use 3 tbsp of cornstarch – more or less may be needed depending on how sticky your mix is.
- Provide 1 packages of wontons.
- Take 2 head of baby bok choy.
Instructions to make Wanton Wonton Soup:
- Get your chicken pieces.
- Now gather up your piggy.
- And now your onion….
- You add your chicken, pork and onion to the water in a large pot. Stir in the boullion. Add the white pepper and first set of sesame oil and soy sauce to the stock..
- Simmer that loveliness for about 2 amazing hours. Do not go far you have more to do..
- Get that lovely ground piggy in a bowl..
- Collect soy sauce, fish sauce, (rice) wine, sesame oil..
- Gather up the green onion, the ginger, and the garlic..
- Put your liquids and your roots in a processor and pulse away..
- Mix the flavor explosion that is in your processor into your pork..
- I put plastic wrap tight to the pork and tuck it in the fridge while I do the next bit. This also gives it a chance for the flavors to fall in love and marry..
- Remove stems and gills from your mushrooms, then slice 1/2 inch thick. (You can toss these in the stock now if you like, but check out what I did below).
- Put those in a pan and sauteé for a bit until nice and browned. (The more brown the meatier in flavor).
- Remove the pork bones and chicken parts using a slotted spoon. (I used a wire basket frying spoon)..
- Add sesame oil, ginger, soy sauce, bullion, and white pepper. Also add those mushrooms. Give it a slight stir. Turn to low while you do the rest..
- Now it's time to fold the pants off some wontons..
- Place NO MORE THAN 1 tsp filing in each wrapper.
- Use your fingertip to lightly dampen am four sides of the wrapper and fold up from one corner tip to the top corner tip..
- Press the air out around the porky goodness and seal it all in..
- Use your thumb to push in a little dent in the butt of the wonton..
- Fold the little legs up one at a time, criss-cross style..
- Bring up the second leg and cross it over the first.
- Clean (well) and cut your bok choy (as you see fit), add to the stock. Increase heat to a simmer again. ~ sorry no picture.
- Place your beautiful bundles of joy *wontons* in the stock just until they start to float and pucker around the meat. 1-2 minutes (not much filling so no worries) ~Again sorry no pic.
- I still had about half of the filling mix left and no more wonton wrappers, so away it went in a pan and sautéed it was. Then tossed in along with the loveliness that was simmering..
- Top with green onion if you like and serve in a large bowl because you will want to eat a ton!.
If you find this Wanton Wonton Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.