Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup recipe. To make vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup you only need 36 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- Use of Vegetables.
- Provide 12 oz of Carrots, shredded or diced.
- Provide 1 head of small, Napa cabbage (or see the optional ingredients below. I use Napa for the crunch, but Kale adds special flavor. Spinach is good too).
- Prepare 5 stick of Celery.
- Provide 2 of small, Turnip.
- Use 2 head of Broccoli, trimmed of stems.
- Provide 1 can of (28 oz) whole, peeled, Tomatoes, crushed by hand.
- Provide 3 of small, Onion.
- Take 3 of Leeks, trimmed of most of the green.
- Use 1 bunch of Cilantro (one).
- Take 2 of medium, Potatoes.
- You need 1 can of corn, sweet, gold, drained.
- Take 1 bunch of basil (two).
- Get 6 oz of Mushrooms, Shiitake.
- Prepare 6 oz of Mushrooms, baby Bella.
- You need 10 clove of Garlic, peeled, smashed.
- Provide of Base.
- You need 6 oz of curry paste (to taste, whatever color you want).
- Get 2 can of Coconut milk, preferably full fat (have 2 extra cans on hand).
- You need 4 cup of Stock, or Broth, vegetable (have 2 extra cups on hand, either bought in a carton, or self-prepared, your call).
- Use 4 tbsp of Butter (or the equivalent Vegan saturated fat substitute).
- Provide of Cookware.
- Get 16 quart of Stockpot (it might work with a 12qt, but you're cutting it close, if you don't scale down a little).
- You need of Spices.
- Take 1 bunch of Basil (its listed on the veggies too, but trust me, it's an excellent garnish).
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro (same as basil, add while cooking, or just garnish).
- Get 2 tsp of Coriander (as needed really, to taste).
- Get 2 tsp of ground cumin (again, as needed, to taste).
- Get 2 tbsp of Salt (like all soup, salt adds a lot to this dish, be creative with how you salt it up).
- Provide 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of cracked, Red Pepper.
- Use of Starch.
- You need 1 packages of preparer's favorite noodle, starch, rice, potato, pasta, or vegetable. Or none at all..
- Provide of Optional.
- Get 5 cup of Kale, chopped.
- Use 5 cup of Spinach.
Instructions to make Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- Chop all veggies to the desired size. I do my onions, leeks, celery, carrots small. The potatoes, turnips large. The rest medium..
- Brown Onions in the butter or vegan equivalent, in your big stockpot..
- Add coconut milk, garlic, curry paste, potatoes, turnips, all spices (except basil and cilantro) to browning onions. Bring to low boil over medium+ heat. 30 minutes. Stir often, don't burn..
- I use this time to prepare my starch. Egg Noodles are good, soba and / or rice noodles are wonderful too. What do YOU feel like tonight? Rice? Orzo?.
- Add carrots, celery, leeks, stock or broth (stock to taste – its here you decide how soupy you want your meal to be). Boil for 15 minutes more. Stir occasionally..
- Add corn, tomatoes, napa cabbage (or optional kale, spinach wait until the next step), any additional salt spices, coconut milk, or broth, and boil for 15 more minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Bring mixture to just below boil. Add spinach, one half bunch of cilantro, if you're using it. Add your mushrooms, broccoli, and basil. Cook until broccoli and mushrooms are soft. Don't stir too much..
- Serve. Enjoy. Use garlic/chile paste, soy sauce, Sriracha, hoisin, for additional flavor. Garnish with cilantro and basil..
If you find this Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.