Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan cheddar broccoli soup recipe. To cook vegan cheddar broccoli soup you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Use of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Take of carrots or about 14 baby carrots, chopped.
- Get of regular (unflavored, unsweetened) non dairy milk.
- Provide of vegetable stock.
- Use of lemon juice.
- Use of nutritional yeast.
- Use of salt.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Use of onion powder.
- Get of pepper.
- Provide of paprika.
- Get of broccoli florets.
Instructions to make Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- In 2 separate pots, bring water to boil..
- Cube carrots and potatoes..
- In one pot, add the carrots and potatoes. In the other pot, place a mesh strainer in that hangs over pot edges and above water, and place broccoli in strainer to steam..
- Cover both pots and cook for 10-15 minutes until potatoes and carrots are soft..
- Remove potatoes and carrots from heat and place in blender. Add a 2:1 ratio of dairy free milk to vegetable stock (ex. 1/2 cup milk + 1/4 cup stock) until liquid almost covers veggies. The exact ratio will depend on how big or small your potatoes are..
- Add nutritional yeast, lemon, salt, pepper, and remaining spices to blender..
- Blend on high speed for a minute until soup runs smooth..
- Pour soup into large serving bowl or straight into chowing vessels and add steamed broccoli. Makes 2 just soup servings, or 4 side servings..
If you find this Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.