Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mexican chicken chowder recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican chicken chowder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican chicken chowder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Different minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. However, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Almonds frequently give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican chicken chowder recipe. To make mexican chicken chowder you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mexican chicken chowder:
- Provide 2 1/2 cups of chopped cooked chicken.
- Provide 1 can (11 oz) of whole kernel sweet corn (with sweet peppers if you can find it).
- Use 1 can (10.75 oz) of cream of potato or cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 can (4 oz) of diced green chiles.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of snipped fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 package of taco seasoning.
- Take 1 can (14.5 oz) of chicken broth.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Provide 1 cup of fat-free sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Mexican chicken chowder:
- In a large saucepan combine chicken, corn, soup, Chili's, cilantro, taco seasoning, chicken broth and water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes. you may keep this warm in a crockpot on low..
- Stir one cup of the hot soup to the fat free sour cream once well mixed return this to the large saucepan and heat.
- Sprinkle each serving with some cheese and serve with baked tortilla chips.
If you find this Mexican chicken chowder recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.