Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot ginger soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot ginger soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot ginger soup recipe. To cook carrot ginger soup you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Carrot ginger soup:
- Prepare 5 of carrots roughly chopped.
- Get 2 inch of ginger.
- Use 2 of spring onion roughly chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need as needed of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Use 3 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Get To taste of salt.
Instructions to make Carrot ginger soup:
- Firstly in a cooker add carrots, spring onion, ginger to taste salt, 1 glass water now pressure cook up to 1whistles then turn off the flame.
- Now let cool completely.
- Then transfer the jar and make a fine puree.
- Now heat the wok with butter then add prepared puree,black pepper powder some little water mix it well now cook for 8 min on lower flame.
- Lastly add cream and some little salt mix it well now turn off the flame.
- Now last garnish with some coriander leaf and serve it hot.
If you find this Carrot ginger soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.