Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chili Cheese Stick recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chili Cheese Stick recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chili Cheese Stick recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chili cheese stick recipe. To cook chili cheese stick you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chili Cheese Stick:
- Take 20 of finger chili.
- Get 20 of Spring rolls or lumpia wrappers.
- You need 1 box of cheddar cheese , sliced into small strips.
- Take 1 of cooking oil, for deep frying.
- Take 1 of ground beef or pork (optional).
- You need 20 of ham (optional).
Steps to make Chili Cheese Stick:
- Using a sharp knife, slit each chili vertical cut then scrape out the seeds. Rinse and drain..
- Stuff the chili with cheese then wrap and roll the wrapper, use a bit of water to seal the edges..
- In a frying pan, heat enough oil then deep fry the rolls for 2-3 minutes until golden brown and crisp..
- Drain on paper towel then serve with preferred dressing..
- Note : You may also add strips of ham together with cheese if you prefer. Or you can also add the ground beef/pork..
If you find this Chili Cheese Stick recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.