Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato soup recipe. To cook tomato soup you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato Soup:
- Provide 1 medium of Fennel bulb.
- You need 1 medium of Yellow onion.
- Take 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic.
- Take 2 medium of Tomatoes.
- Use 28 oz of Canned tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Red Wine.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- Get 1 of Salt.
Instructions to make Tomato Soup:
- Gather your main ingredients..
- Slice up the fennel and onion. Fine slices work best because they will cook down easier, but it's all going in the blender in the end, so don't stress yourself out..
- Add your olive oil to a sauce pot over low heat. Slide in the sliced onion and fennel. Let the vegetables wilt gently, stirring occasionally. Your kitchen is about to smell really good..
- When the fennel and onion are tender, almost melting into the olive oil, crush your garlic roughly with the back of your knife and toss it in..
- Dice up the fresh tomatoes. When you can smell the garlic in the pan, toss in the fresh tomato. Fresh tomato isn't crucial to this recipe by any means. I think it adds something, but it's probably imperceptible in the final product..
- Let the fresh tomatoes cook down a moment, and add in your red wine. Let the wine simmer down, just to cook off most of the alcohol..
- Add the canned tomatoes. Simmer gently for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Carefully transfer your soup to a blender. If you've never blended a hot liquid before, you're in for a treat (i.e. you may want to toss it in the fridge for a bit to not risk disaster). Make sure the lid is on nice and tight. You probably wanna throw a dish towel over the top for good measure. Make sure your blender is on it's lowest setting. Pulse a couple of times to test the waters. When you think she can take it, start giving her more power. If you can get up to 30 seconds on high power, your soup is probably pretty smooth. Pour it back into the pot..
- Adjust the seasoning and send it out. I served this batch with some greek yogurt and rendered bacon for garnishing..
If you find this Tomato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.