Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One wholesome option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan light lunch – tomato soup + salad recipe. To make vegan light lunch – tomato soup + salad you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad:
- You need of tomato purée (or quantity to taste).
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Use of oregano.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of carrot (grated).
- Use of cucumber.
- Prepare of onion.
- Take of sweet corn.
- Take of green peas.
- Take of lettuce and/or cabbage.
- Use of (any other vegetable you would like to add, for example tomatoes or lentils).
- Provide of black olives.
Instructions to make Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad:
- For the soup: heat the tomato purée in a small pot on medium heat until warm, add the olive oil, oregano and salt, mix, taste and add salt and oregano to taste. If the purée is too thick, add a few spoonfuls of water, then olive oil, salt and oregano to balance it out. (leaves of basil are also welcome!)..
- For the salad: grate the carrot, thinly slice the cabbage and/or lettuce leaves, dice the cucumber, onions. Mix all the remaining vegetables. Add salt, vinegar (or lemon juice) and olive oil to taste..
- Enjoy with a piece of toast and orange juice for best experience! :b.
If you find this Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.