Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's BBQ Pulled Pork & Chicken Sandwiches recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's BBQ Pulled Pork & Chicken Sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's BBQ Pulled Pork & Chicken Sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's bbq pulled pork & chicken sandwiches recipe. To make mike's bbq pulled pork & chicken sandwiches you need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's BBQ Pulled Pork & Chicken Sandwiches:
- Take of ● For The Shredded BBQ Pork & Chicken.
- Provide 2 lbs of Pork Sirloin Tip Roast.
- Get 2 lbs of Rotisserie Chicken.
- Provide 2 Cans of Beef Broth.
- You need 2 Cans of Chicken Broth.
- Get 2 of LG Chopped Jalapeno Peppers [deseeded].
- You need 1/2 of Chopped Green Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Get 1 of Chopped White Onion.
- Use 2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Hot Paprika.
- Get 4 Drops of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- Use 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Use of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- Provide 1 (18 oz) of Bottle Sweet Baby Rays Sauce [+ reserves].
- Prepare of ● For The Beads.
- Use 8 of LG Hawaiian Rolls.
- Provide of ● For The Toppers [as needed].
- Take of Thin Sliced Onions.
- You need of Vlasic Kosher Dill Pickles.
- Provide of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce.
Instructions to make Mike's BBQ Pulled Pork & Chicken Sandwiches:
- Your shreded Rotisserie Chicken and Pork Sirloin Tip Roast pictured..
- Simmer for 2 hours covered. Add water if needed as the broth dissipates..
- Drain and shred your pork..
- Add your full bottle of Sweet Baby Rays. Mix well..
- Mix everything together..
- Use oversized sweet Hawaiian rolls..
- Garnish with thin sliced onions, lettuce and pickles. Serve with Bourbon Baked Beans. See my recipe if interested. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's BBQ Pulled Pork & Chicken Sandwiches recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.