Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef Pot Roast with Gravy (Gluten and Dairy Free) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Pot Roast with Gravy (Gluten and Dairy Free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Pot Roast with Gravy (Gluten and Dairy Free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef pot roast with gravy (gluten and dairy free) recipe. To make beef pot roast with gravy (gluten and dairy free) you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Pot Roast with Gravy (Gluten and Dairy Free):
- Get 1 of Beef roast (I used sirloin tip roast for this recipe).
- You need of Potatoes, peeled, cut to roughly same size.
- Provide of Carrots, peeled cut to bite size.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion, diced.
- Take 2-4 Tbsp of rice flour.
- You need 1 Tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need of Cooking spray.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper,.
Steps to make Beef Pot Roast with Gravy (Gluten and Dairy Free):
- Start preparing approximately 2.5 hrs before meal time. Preheat oven to 250° and place rack in center position.
- Heat skillet to medium high heat, add oil. Sear roast on all sides. Set aside. Add water to hot pan and scrape up any meat bits..
- Spray roasting pan with cooking spray and add seared roast. Sprinkle diced onion over and around roast. Add potatoes and carrots, then pour juice from skillet into pan. Cover and place in oven..
- At 1.5 hrs of cook time, turn oven up to 350°. At 2 hr mark, remove pan and pour juices feel roast into a sauce pan, then change oven temp to 400° recover lid and place roast back into oven..
- In saucepan, add rice flour & cocoa powder. Whisk over medium heat till thickened. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove roast from oven and let rest for 5 minutes. In mean time, remove potatoes and carrots and set aside. Slice roast and pour gravy over slices for serving..
If you find this Beef Pot Roast with Gravy (Gluten and Dairy Free) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.