Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thick and spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup recipe. You can have thick and spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup:
- Get 2 TBS of butter.
- You need 2 TBS of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot thinly sliced.
- Get 2 stalks of celery, chopped.
- Take 1 of large onion chopped.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Provide 1 (15 oz) of can cannelloni or navy beans rinsed and drained.
- Get 1 lb of bulk mild Italian sausage.
- Take 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Provide 1 package of favorite frozen cheese tortellini.
- Take 1 bunch of fresh parsley.
- Provide of Parmesan cheese.
- Provide of Roux – 3TBS butter / 3TBS flour.
Instructions to make Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup:
- Heat oil and butter in Dutch oven on medium heat, add carrots, celery and onion and cook for approx 5-7 min until the veggies soften..
- Add in sausage and sauté until browned. Stir in garlic, pepper and pepper flakes..
- Add in beans, tomatoes and broth, cook to a simmer, about 10 min….
- In the meantime make your roux in a small sauce pan by melting butter and whisking in flour until combined. Add to pot and bring to a slow boil to thicken up the soup..
- Add in frozen tortellini and simmer until the pasta is el dente about 10. Add in fresh parsley and serve. Garnish with a little Parmesan cheese on top..
If you find this Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.