Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Wok Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Wok Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. One wholesome substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy wok soup recipe. To make creamy wok soup you need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Wok Soup:
- Provide of wok oil.
- You need of carrots.
- Prepare of shiitake mushrooms.
- Take of ginger root, peeled.
- Take of hokkaido squash, peeled and diced.
- Take of peas, thawed.
- Use of water (approximately).
- Use of soy sauce.
- Use of sesame oil.
- Use of (or to taste) sambal oelek (spicy chili sauce).
- Take of squeeze of lime juice.
- Use of curry.
- Prepare of rice noodles.
- Take of garnish (all optional).
- You need of scallion, finely chopped.
- Prepare of fresh chili, finely chopped.
- Prepare of coconut milk.
Instructions to make Creamy Wok Soup:
- Heat wok oil in a wok over high heat.
- Add finely chopped carrots, finely chopped ginger and rougly chopped mushrooms. Fry until nicely browned.
- Add squash and thawed peas to wok. Fry for about a minute or until softened.
- Add water and cover loosely with a lid. Simmer for about 20 minutes or until the squash softens and some of the water evaporates. Soup should be creamy.
- Add soya sauce, sesame oil, sambal oelek (it's very spicy so add a little at a time), lime juice and curry.
- Add the rice noodles to the boiling soup, take immediately off heat and cover tightly with a lid.
- Serve with chopped chili and scallion. Pour some coconut milk if desired.
If you find this Creamy Wok Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.