Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Homemade Chicken Soup For Your Soul recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Chicken Soup For Your Soul recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Chicken Soup For Your Soul recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade chicken soup for your soul recipe. To make homemade chicken soup for your soul you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Chicken Soup For Your Soul:
- Prepare 1 of Whole raw chicken.
- Use 3 tbsp of Chicken bullion.
- Prepare 2 of Celery stalks chopped.
- Provide 1 small of Onion chopped.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Dill weed.
- Take 3 dash of Poultry seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Season salt (really season the chicken to your liking, I used Jonny's).
- Use 1 of Pepper.
- Get 2 dash of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Use 3 medium of Carrots peeled and sliced.
Steps to make Homemade Chicken Soup For Your Soul:
- Fill a large pot up with water and place the raw cleaned chicken in the water and boil for about an hour depending how much your chicken weighs. Add chopped onion, garlic, celery, dill, poultry seasoning, season salt, &pepper. Also Teaspoon of olive oil. & chicken bullion..
- When chicken is done and the meat pulls apart easily, take chicken out of the pot and put in a dish, then add to the pot two cups of chopped carrots, and your noodles..
- Add your shredded chicken.
- After you add your noodles stir frequently until they are done.
- Dish & enjoy.
If you find this Homemade Chicken Soup For Your Soul recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.