Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spaghetti and Hash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti and Hash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One wholesome alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti and hash recipe. You can have spaghetti and hash using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spaghetti and Hash:
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Spaghetti (cooked/cooled).
- Use 2 can of Corned Beef Hash.
- Provide 1/4 lb of American Cheese.
- Provide 2/3 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian Style Bread Crumbs.
- Take 1/2 stick of Margerine or Butter.
Steps to make Spaghetti and Hash:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Layer 1/3 of pasta in bottom of pan.
- Evenly spread 1 can of hash over pasta.
- Place even layer of cheese over hash.
- Repeat steps using remaining ingredients, should end with last part of pasta on top.
- Once complete, pour milk around top.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs to cover pasta.
- Place slices of margerine around top.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes, uncover and continue to bake for another 15 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- When done, let rest 10 minutes to set.
If you find this Spaghetti and Hash recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.