Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini “shepherds pie” (sans corn) recipe. You can cook mini “shepherds pie” (sans corn) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn):
- Prepare 4 of Potatoes (Russet, Idaho).
- Use of Ground Beef (About 1 1/4 lbs.).
- Use of Leafy Veggie (Spinach, Kale, etc.).
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Tomato.
- Use of Tomato Sauce.
- Take of Tomato Paste.
- Provide of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need of Butter.
- Use of Milk.
- Take of Parsley.
- Prepare of Garlic (A few cloves).
- Use of Black Pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide of Onion Powder.
- Use of Garlic Salt.
Instructions to make Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn):
- Wash and peel your potatoes. Quarter them and plop them into some boiling water. When fork tender, remove and mash in a bowl. Throw a sizable hunk of butter in along with seasonings. Slowly add milk and mash until creamy..
- Sauté onions, garlic, ground beef and seasonings until meat is about half way cooked. Push everything to the perimeter of the pan and throw in a can of tomato paste. Let it heat up and then incorporate everything. Put your leafy veggie in and cook a until barely wilted. Add tomato sauce (or favorite pasta sauce) and bring up to temp. Turn it off and turn to the potatoes..
- In a 4×8 Loaf Pan, start layering that bad boy beginning with the potatoes. Make sure potato is your final layer. Top with a hefty handful of grated cheddar (or whatever you like)..
- Bake in a 350F oven (on cookie sheet to catch any spillage) until cheese is brown and bubbly. Everything is already cooked, so just keep an eye on the cheese. Immediately top with parsley. Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving to allow it to set up..
If you find this Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.