Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot buffalo chicken soup recipe. You can cook crockpot buffalo chicken soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup:
- Provide 2 packs of chicken thighs (skinless / boneless).
- You need 1 can of low sodium chicken broth.
- Get 1 can of crushed tomatoes (28 oz).
- You need of Baby carrots (1 lb. bag).
- Provide 1 of Onion, sliced.
- Use of Fresh garlic.
- Use of Black Pepper.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Get 3/4 cup of buffalo wing sauce(or a little bit more depending on how spicy you want it !).
- Prepare of Blue Cheese (for the topping).
- Use of FYI…. You can also add chopped celery to this but I didn’t add it because I HATE celery !!!! 😂.
Instructions to make Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup:
- Place chicken, chicken broth, crushed tomatoes,baby carrots,onion, garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, and buffalo wing sauce into crockpot……Stir until chicken is coated with your ingredients……
- Cook on Low for 8 hours, then remove chicken to a plate and lightly shred chicken, then put shredded chicken back into crockpot… stir once every hour…..
- Ladle into a bowl and top with blue cheese….. Enjoy 😉!!!.
If you find this Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.