Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fry Salami Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fry Salami Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fry Salami Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fry salami noodles recipe. You can have fry salami noodles using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fry Salami Noodles:
- You need 1 small of pack fine chinese noodles.
- Prepare 2 cup of Erin farm all beef salami chopped small/medium.
- Provide 1 small of christophene.
- Provide 1 small of chopped onion.
- Get 2 medium of pimentoes.
- Get 1 of few dashes of dried parsley.
- Provide 1 of few dashes dried basil.
- Take 1 of sprinkle of salt to taste.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of Canola oil for frying.
- Take 1 cup of Kirkland signature Vegetable blend.
Steps to make Fry Salami Noodles:
- Boil noodles for 5 minutes with teaspoon of canola oil till al dente..
- While noodles are boiling, chop salami small/medium size. De-core christophene and chop small to medium sizes. Do same for garlic, pimentoes and onion..
- Drain noodles and run under cool/cold water to stop cooking process and set aside..
- In a medium/large pot and or skillet add canola oil at medium heat..
- Add salami and fry for two (2) minutes. Next add christophene, onion, pimentoes and garlic; together with vegetable blend and fry for 5 minutes..
- Add noddles and mix it with salami combination. Fry for 3 minutes then sprinkle salt, parsley and basil. Mix well, turn off heat and enjoy.
If you find this Fry Salami Noodles recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.