Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cabbage Rolls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage rolls recipe. To make cabbage rolls you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cabbage Rolls:
- Provide 24 of cabbage leaves, steamed or boiled until rollable (2 cabbages).
- Use 2 lb of 85% lean ground beef.
- Provide 1 lb of bulk Italian hot sausage.
- Take 1 cup of uncooked white rice (Uncle Ben's).
- Take 1 of medium-large yellow onion.
- Get 4 of large eggs.
- Get 4 Tbs of ketchup.
- Get 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 lb of mushrooms, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small handful of dry bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of dried parsley.
- You need 1 Tbs of dried thyme.
- Get 1 1/2 Tbs of dried oregano.
- Use 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get to taste of salt & pepper.
- Get 1 (28 oz) of can crushed tomato (add 1/2 can water).
- Use 2 (14 oz) of cans fire-roasted diced tomatoes.
Steps to make Cabbage Rolls:
- Core out cabbage, carefully separate leaves. Blanch 4-5 leaves at a time. About 5 minutes. Once you get your 24 leaves, boil the remaining heads of cabbage for 5 minutes. Roughly chop and set aside..
- Mix in all ingredients besides crushed and fire-roasted diced tomatoes. In a separate bowl, mix water and crushed tomatoes together..
- Take 2 9×13 pans, lightly coat bottom of pans with the crushed tomato mixture..
- Place cabbage leaf with steam down towards you. Place 3/4 cup meat mixture onto the leaf. Form into a 2×4 inch loaf. Roll cabbage like a burrito. Place in pan. Repeat 24 times. (12 per pan) Sprinkle the remaining cabbage on top..
- Pour the rest of the tomato mixture on top of the cabbage rolls. Pour on top 1 can of the fire-roasted diced tomatoes per pan..
- Covered with foil. Cook cabbage rolls at 350 degrees for 90 minutes. Enjoy!.
If you find this Cabbage Rolls recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.