Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lokki ka soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lokki ka soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lokki ka soup recipe. You can cook lokki ka soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Lokki ka soup:
- Take 1 cup of lokki.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Get 1/4 inch of ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli or black pepper powder.
- Prepare as per taste of Black salt and normal salt.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of mix vegetable(capsicum,cauliflower,carrot,corn etc,).
- Get as per taste of Gram masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1 tsp of chopped Coriander.
Instructions to make Lokki ka soup:
- Put lokki,ginger,green chilli,tomato and little water in the cooker.(add 1onion and 1 clove garlic optional).
- Take 2to 3 wshitle.
- Make a puree and strain it..
- Take a pan put the puree and add spices as per taste..
- Now add finely chopped mix vegetables in the. Soup and boil till vegetable will be soft..
- Off the gas and add lemon juice.
- Garnishing with Coriander.
If you find this Lokki ka soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.