Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Beef Stew for Two recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Beef Stew for Two recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Beef Stew for Two recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy beef stew for two recipe. You can cook easy beef stew for two using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Beef Stew for Two:
- You need 1-2 lbs of well marbled beef chuck shoulder, in 2" in chunks.
- You need of Salt & pepper to season.
- You need 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Get 1 of yellow onion, largely diced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, rough chopped.
- Take 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- Use 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Prepare Handful of flour.
- Get 3 cups of beef broth.
- You need 1 of bay leave.
- Use 1 teaspoon of dried time.
- You need of Couple dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 4-6 of carrots, cut into 1" medallions.
- Take 4-6 of celery stalks,cut 1" pieces.
- Prepare 1 of large potato, skinned and cut into 1" pieces.
- Use 1 (14.5 oz) of can stewed tomatoes with juices.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
Steps to make Easy Beef Stew for Two:
- Trim any large fat caps off your meat and cube meat into large bites, season liberally with salt and pepper. Set aside. The salt will encourage natural sugars to come to meats surface for better browning..
- In a large stock pot, heat a tablespoon of olive oil on med high heat until nearly smoking.
- In three batches, pat meat dry and drop into hot pan and sear each side a couple minutes to get a dark brown crust. Do not crowd all the meat into the pan or it will simply steam. Add more oil for each batch. Set browned meat aside..
- Add onion, then garlic to the pan and saute a couple minutes. Add balsamic and tomato paste and stir a minute longer. Scrape any bits from bottom of pan..
- Add meat to back to the pan and dust liberally with flour. Stir to cook flour 2 minutes..
- Add broth, bay leaf, thyme, and Worcestershire. Reduce heat to low..
- Add vegetables and can tomatoes with juices. Stir and cover..
- Cook on a low simmer for 2 hours, stirring occasionally until meat is fork tender. Add parsley at the finish..
- Add more broth if needed or to thicken mix one tablespoon of flour with a little broth and add to pot and continue cooking..
- Check at the end for needed salt or pepper. Remove bay leaf before serving..
If you find this Easy Beef Stew for Two recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.