Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Moroccan Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moroccan Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moroccan beef stew recipe. You can cook moroccan beef stew using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Moroccan Beef Stew:
- Provide 2 lbs of beef chuck, trimmed and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Get 1 of purple onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of large carrot, sliced 1/4 inch thick on the bias.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 of red or orange bell pepper, chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of Spanish paprika.
- Use 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Take 1 of heap tsp beef stock paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of honey.
- Use 1/2 cup of Kalamata olives, pitted.
- Take 1/2 cup of golden raisins.
- Provide 1 handful of cilantro, chopped.
- Take of Zest from 1 lemon.
Steps to make Moroccan Beef Stew:
- Add a splash of olive oil to a large pot on medium-high heat. Season the beef cubes with salt and pepper and fry them in the pot until they're well-browned. Remove any excess oil and fill the pot with enough cold water to cover the meat. Cover and turn the heat down to medium-low. Let simmer for 2 hours, skimming the surface regularly to remove any scum. Add extra water as needed..
- Add a splash of olive oil to a large, deep pan on medium-high heat. Add the onions and carrots and fry for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the garlic and bell pepper and fry 1 minute more. Stir in the spices and continue frying 1 minute..
- Pull the beef cubes from their pot and stir 3 cups of the braising liquid as well as the stock paste and honey into the pan of spiced veggies. Add the olives and raisins and bring to a simmer. Let cook 5 minutes, then add the beef, cilantro and half the lemon zest. Simmer 2 to 3 minutes to warm the meat through. Sprinkle the remaining lemon zest on top when serving..
If you find this Moroccan Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.