Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef with Red wine and Cranberry Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef with Red wine and Cranberry Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef with Red wine and Cranberry Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef with red wine and cranberry sauce recipe. To cook beef with red wine and cranberry sauce you only need 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef with Red wine and Cranberry Sauce:
- You need of 1 large onion,.
- You need of bay leaf ,3tbs. cr.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, 300 ml red wine, 1cup beef stock, 2-3 tbsp cranberry sauce, cumin , nut meg, salt ,pepper.
- Prepare of cream/ milk.
Instructions to make Beef with Red wine and Cranberry Sauce:
- Cooking time…2hrs..
- Cut the beef into cubes. Coat with flour and some salt and pepper..
- In a pan, put a drop of oil or add more if you need it.Fry the onions and garlic until crystal brown. Add the beef into the pan. Add the wine and beef stock. Closed the lid and bring to boil. Add the bay leafs, sprikle with cumin, nut meg, salt and pepper..
- Chopped,onions and garlic..
- Heat 2 tbsp.oil in pan. And fry all over sides until browned. Dish up..
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 2 hrs or until the beef is tenderly cooked..
- 10 minutes before its done. Add cranberry sauce, stir it thoroughly and taste and add more seasoning if necessary. Simmer about 5mins. Stir 3tbsp.cream before serving,sprinkle with some chopped parsley on top. Match with mash potato and boiled runner beans, brocolli / cauliflower..
- If you want it spicy….just add chopped chillies…I love spicy anyway..
If you find this Beef with Red wine and Cranberry Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.