Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Hamburger Stroganoff recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hamburger Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger stroganoff recipe. To make hamburger stroganoff you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hamburger Stroganoff:
- Provide 8 oz of uncooked medium egg noodles.
- Take 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 lb of ground beef, Extra Lean.
- Take 1 cup of prechopped onion.
- You need 1 tsp of bottled minced garlic.
- You need 1 of (8 oz) package presliced cremini mushrooms.
- Get 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1 cup of fast free, less sodium beef broth.
- Get 1 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 3/4 cup of reduced-fat sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry sherry.
- Take 3 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
Instructions to make Hamburger Stroganoff:
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse under child water; drain..
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef to pan; cook 4 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble. Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms to pan; cook 4 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates, stirring frequently. Sprinkle with flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and summer 1 minute or until slightly thick. Stir in salt and pepper..
- Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream and sherry. Serve over pasta. Sprinkle with parsley..
If you find this Hamburger Stroganoff recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.