Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Minestrone Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can have minestrone soup using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup:
- Use 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Take 2 of carrots peeled and diced.
- You need 1 of medium potato peeled and diced.
- Use 1 of medium zucchini diced.
- Use 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen green pease.
- Take 1/4 cup of frozen or fresh sweet corn.
- You need 1 cup of white beans boiled and drained or use can.
- You need 2 (14 ounce) of cans diced tomatoes or fresh tomatoes.
- You need 6 cups of vegetable broth.
- Take 1 cup of pasta.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of fresh coriander chopped.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
Instructions to make Minestrone Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a large pot. Add onion, garlic, carrot, and Cook for about 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Add in zucchini, potato, and diced tomatoes. Stir in vegetable broth, then add pease, sweet corn, pasta, basil, oregano, bay leaf, coriander and thyme. Simmer until vegetables and macaroni are tender, about 35 minutes..
- Season soup with salt and pepper and serve warm with bread..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.