Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect My Enchilada Rollups recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Enchilada Rollups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Enchilada Rollups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my enchilada rollups recipe. To cook my enchilada rollups you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make My Enchilada Rollups:
- Use 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- Take 8 oz of can green chilis.
- Get 1/2 cup of onion chopped.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of McCormick enchilada sauce mix.
- Take 8 oz of can tomato sauce.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 1 of shredded mozzarella and colby jack cheeses.
- Get 8 of -10 lasagna noodles cooked 9-10 mins or until just under cooked.
- Get 1 tsp of spices: salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and cumin to taste.
- Provide 1/2 cup of your favorite spanish rice (pre cooked, I used what I had left over from a previous night).
Steps to make My Enchilada Rollups:
- »prepare sauce: 1 1/2 cup water, tomato sauce, and sauce mix. Bring to a boil and whisk occasionaly until thickened. if making a bigger batch, you will need to double this and so on..
- »boil noodles for 9-10 mins or until just under cooked. Drain and lay flat..
- »brown meat and drain fat. add onions, chilis, rice, and 1/2 cup or so of sauce. start slow you only want enough to bind it together, not become soupy. season with spice blend to taste..
- »spoon some sauce into the bottom of an appropriate sized casserole dish..
- »spread a layer of cream cheese over each noodles. thickness is up to you..
- »spread meat mixture onto noodles over the cream cheese. top with mozzarella. roll up and place seam side down in dish. repeat..
- »spoon enchilada sauce on each roll, just enough not to smother. top with colby jack cheese..
- »cover and bake at 375° for 20-30 mins, uncovered for 5-10 mins until heated though and cheese is melted..
- »garnish with lettuce, tomato, green onion, sour cream and/or avacado..
If you find this My Enchilada Rollups recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.