Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Swedish Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Swedish Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to swedish lentil soup recipe. You can cook swedish lentil soup using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Swedish Lentil Soup:
- Get 100 grams of Lentils (green).
- Provide 1/2 of Onion, large (minced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Paprika powder.
- Take 500 ml of Water.
- Use 1 of Bouillon cube.
- You need 1 of Potato, cubed.
- You need 1/2 can of Canned whole tomatoes.
- Take 1/4 tsp of or more Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Honey.
- Get 1 tbsp of Vinegar or lemon juice.
- Use 1 of generous amount Finely chopped parsley.
Steps to make Swedish Lentil Soup:
- Let the lentils soak in water for at least 3 hours. Separate the canned tomatoes from the tomato juice..
- Heat the oil in a pot, add a pressed clove of garlic and the onions, and sauté over medium heat. When the onion becomes translucent, sprinkle on paprika powder, and stir evenly..
- Add water and the juice from the canned tomato..
- Bring to a boil, then add the drained lentils, bay leaf, bouillon, and salt..
- Add the potato, cover the pot with a lid, then simmer over low heat for about 30 minutes..
- When the lentils and potato become tender, add the tomatoes from Step 1, the honey, vinegar or lemon juice to adjust the taste as desired..
- Season with salt to taste. Garnish with finely chopped parsley, and transfer to serving bowls..
- Serve it up piping hot..
- Mix the leftover soup with curry roux, and you have a quick and easy bean curry..
If you find this Swedish Lentil Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.