Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Alaca Soup (Vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Alaca Soup (Vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to alaca soup (vegan) recipe. To make alaca soup (vegan) you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Alaca Soup (Vegan):
- Prepare of chickpeas.
- Provide of green lentil.
- Prepare of bulgur wheat (course).
- You need of white onions.
- Get of Swiss Chard.
- You need of tomato paste.
- Use of red paprika peppers.
- Take of Olive oil.
- You need of pomegranate molasses or 1 lemon.
- Provide of Dried ground mint.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Provide of Sea salt.
- Use of Crushed Red Pepper.
Instructions to make Alaca Soup (Vegan):
- Pressure cook the chickpeas for 30 min in 10 cups of water.
- Mix in lentils, bulgur and tomato paste, stir and bring the heat to low.
- Cut the onions as circles and add in with salt, pepper and crushed red pepper. Cook for 25 min..
- In a frying pan, sautee the chards in olive oil together with dried mint for 5 min.
- Add the sauteed chards and pomegranate molasses or lemon into the soup and cook for 10 more min on low heat..
- Serve with toast bread in a deep bowl.
If you find this Alaca Soup (Vegan) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.