Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican Meatball soup aka Sopa de Albondigas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Meatball soup aka Sopa de Albondigas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snack foods is yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican meatball soup aka sopa de albondigas recipe. To cook mexican meatball soup aka sopa de albondigas you only need 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Meatball soup aka Sopa de Albondigas:
- Take of Sauce.
- Take of roma tomatoes.
- Prepare of a small onion.
- Provide of garlic.
- Provide of Soup.
- Use of boiling water (or as needed/desired).
- Take of Onion (medium sized).
- Take of garlic.
- Take of carrots (diced).
- Prepare of chayote (diced).
- Prepare of potatoes (sliced).
- Use of zucchini (thinly sliced).
- Prepare of KNORR Beef flavor bouillon or any kind of bouillon of your liking.
- Get of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of Cilantro with stems.
- Prepare of Meatballs.
- Provide of ground beef (or any ground meat of your choice).
- Get of white rice.
- You need of egg.
- Provide of mint (finely chopped).
- Use of 1/8 of salt.
- Prepare of all purpose flour (optional).
Instructions to make Mexican Meatball soup aka Sopa de Albondigas:
- In a big pot boil the water along with the garlic and the onion. (On medium to low heat) Cover with a lid..
- Blend together the tomatoes, onion, and garlic in a blender (do not add water into the blender). Then add the sauce to the boiling pot. Cover with a lid and wait until it begins to bubble. TIP: If you feel like it may need more water then do so in 1/2 cup increments..
- In a seperate bowl, mix with your hands or with a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, the ground beef, mint, egg, rice, salt, and flour. Form into balls (about the size of a golf ball), set them aside..
- Peel your vegetables (except zucchinis) and cut them thinly or into small cubes. Place the carrots and chayote in a bowl. In a seperate bowl place the zucchinis. Place the potatoes in a bowl of water and set them aside. TIP: This prevents the potatoes from browning and it removes the starch from the potatoes..
- Once you notice your soup boiling add your meatballs to the pot, carefully. Cover with a lid and wait for it to boil again (around 5-10 minutes depending on your stove)..
- Once you notice your meatballs are beginning to darken and your soup is boiling, add the carrots and chayote. Cover with a lid. Make sure you have this over a low heat, you do not want to overcook your meat and veggies. TIP: If you begin to notice grease foam at the top of the pot, you may use a ladel to remove as much as you can without removing to much water..
- Once your pot is boiling again, check the carrots and chayote. Take one of each out of the pot. Check to see if its ready by cutting into it with a knife. If you feel a lot of resistance, then cover the pot and allow to boil for another 5 minutes. Check again and if you feel that it shows little resistance then add the potatoes. (Make sure to drain the potatoes, do not add them with the water filled with starch). Cover the pot. Boil for a few minutes. TIP: Make sure everytime you add a new ingredient or vegetable that its not fully cooked. Otherwise you will end up with a soggy mess..
- Add the zucchinis lastly, and cover with a lid and allow to boil for 5 minutes. Add your seasoning. Salt to taste, bouillon, and cilantro leaves. You may leave out the 1/2 onion. Cover with the lid and allow to boil for a few minutes longer. Turn off the heat. You can let it sit for a bit or serve yourseld. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mexican Meatball soup aka Sopa de Albondigas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.