Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tomato Basil Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Basil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Basil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato basil soup recipe. To make tomato basil soup you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato Basil Soup:
- You need of butter.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Provide of medium yellow onions, grated.
- Prepare of flour.
- Prepare of Cans of crushed tomatoes.
- Provide of Chicken broth.
- Provide of Sugar.
- Take of Kosher salt.
- You need of Celery salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Provide of Heavy cream.
- Use of Honey.
- Prepare of Fresh basil leaves, torn.
Steps to make Tomato Basil Soup:
- In a large pot, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Add onions and cook gently until soft and translucent, about 15 minutes..
- Add flour and stir to combine until slightly pale gold, do not allow to brown..
- Stir in the tomatoes, chicken broth, sugar, salt, celery salt, and pepper. Rise heat to medium until it starts to boil then reduce heat to low. Simmer for 30 minutes, scraping the bottom of the pot frequently..
- Stir in torn basil, heavy cream and honey. Remove from heat and puree with immersion blender or in batches in a standing blender until smooth. Top with drizzle of heavy cream and more fresh basil..
If you find this Tomato Basil Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.