Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals take for granted. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak with black pepper sauce recipe. To cook beef steak with black pepper sauce you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce:
- Get 200 gr of beef steak.
- Provide 1/2 of onion.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Use of Salt.
- Get of Sugar.
- Get of Olive oil.
- You need of Dry herbs.
- Provide of Soy sauce.
Instructions to make Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce:
- Bring the steak to room temperature. Season with salt, black pepper, dry herbs and let sit about 30 minutes..
- Slice onion into small pieces (would taste better if they are smaller than the ones in this picture. I did this a bit clumsily today^^).
- Add olive oil into the frying pan. Fry each side of the steak in 90 seconds. Transfer the steak to a cutting board..
- Reuse the pan that was used to fry steak. Add garlic and onion to simmer, add a teaspoon of sugar to make garlic and onion have a beautiful colour. Add 2 teaspoons of black pepper and soy sauce to simmer into sauce. To make the sauce glaze, add 1 teaspoon of tapioca starch (or corn starch).
- Drizzle the sauce over the steak..
- Enjoy :).
If you find this Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.