Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Squash Soup base – vegetarian or not recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Squash Soup base – vegetarian or not recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to squash soup base – vegetarian or not recipe. You can have squash soup base – vegetarian or not using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Squash Soup base – vegetarian or not:
- You need 1 of quarter squash, peeled & sliced.
- Use 1 of medium red onion, coarsely chopped.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, coarsely chopped.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Take 1/4 pc of a stock cube (vegetable if vegetarian, chicken if not).
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of ~ VARIATION SUGGESTIONS ~ (optional).
- Provide 1 spoonful of crushed crispy bacon (optional).
- Take 1 spoonful of sliced ham (optional).
- Provide 1 spoonful of shredded leftover chicken (optional).
- Provide 1 of diced cooked baby potato (optional).
- Use 1-2 of dollops cream (optional).
- Take 1-2 Tbsp of coconut cream (optional).
Instructions to make Squash Soup base – vegetarian or not:
- In a sauce pan, place your squash, sliced into small pieces so it's easy to mash. Add onions, garlic and enough water to cover all the squash (don't place too much). Boil covered for 15 mins.
- Once soft, lower heat and mash everything while in the pot. Season with salt and 1/4 of a stock cube (crushed to powder so it's easy to mix)..
- When the squash is mashed, it gets thicker and absorbs the liquid. Taste and adjust preferred consistency accordingly by adding water a teaspoon at a time. Serve while hot..
- I enjoy this soup base on its own without any additions but sometimes I do variations too. Some non-veg ideas: // Add light cream or coconut cream // Add meat (shredded chicken, bacon or ham) // Add diced potatoes for a more filling soup // Add veggies like diced celery, corn kernels or peas.
If you find this Squash Soup base – vegetarian or not recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.