Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom and Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom and Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom and potato soup recipe. To cook mushroom and potato soup you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mushroom and Potato Soup:
- Use 5 tbsp of butter.
- Get 2 of leeks, chopped.
- Use 2 of carrots, sliced.
- Provide 1500 ml of chicken broth.
- You need 1 tsp of dill seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt.
- Use 1 of ground black pepper.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 kg of potato, peeled and diced.
- Get 500 grams of Mushrooms, sliced.
- Use 250 ml of half-and-half.
- Use 40 grams of all-purpose flour.
Instructions to make Mushroom and Potato Soup:
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a large saucepan over medium hwat.
- Mix in leek and carrot, cook for 5 minutes..
- Pour broth and season with dill, salt, bay leaf and some ground pepper. Mix in potatoes. Cover and cook for 90 minutes. Until potatoes are soft..
- Whilst the soup is cooking. Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter in a skillet and sauté the mushrooms for 5 minutes, until lightly brown. Stir into the soup..
- In a small bowl, mix together the half-and-half and flour until smooth..
- Once the soup is done pour the half-and-half mixture into the soup and stir well to thicken. Discard the bsyleaf and serve..
If you find this Mushroom and Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.