Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy slow cooker chicken taco soup recipe. To cook easy slow cooker chicken taco soup you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup:
- Prepare 1 cup of mild salsa.
- Prepare 1 (15 ounce) of can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of can pinto beans, rinsed and drained.
- Get 1 (15 ounce) of can corn, drained.
- Take 1 (14.5 ounce) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Get 3 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning (or store-bought).
- Use 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Optional toppings:.
- Take of cilantro.
- You need of sour cream.
- Provide of grated cheese.
- Use of avocado.
- Get of green onion.
- Prepare of tortilla chips.
Steps to make Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup:
- Place salsa, black beans, pinto beans, corn, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and chicken broth in slow cooker. Stir to combine. Nestle chicken into the slow cooker so that it’s completely covered by the liquid and other ingredients..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and shred or cut into bite-size pieces. Stir chicken back into the soup..
- Serve with toppings as desired..
If you find this Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.