Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Smokey Beef Meatballs For Subs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Smokey Beef Meatballs For Subs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Smokey Beef Meatballs For Subs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's smokey beef meatballs for subs recipe. You can cook mike's smokey beef meatballs for subs using 40 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Smokey Beef Meatballs For Subs:
- Get of ● For The Meatballs [halved].
- You need of Kirkland Italian Style Beef Meatballs [no subs – excuse the pun].
- Prepare of ● For The Sauce & Seasonings.
- Get 2 (24 oz) of Cans Hunts Spaghetti Sauce [garlic & herb & mushroom].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Chopped Basil Leaves.
- Prepare 3 Dashes of Pepper Flakes.
- Take 1 of LG Bay Leaf.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Fresh Oregano Leaves [minced].
- Take 2 Dashes of Dried Fennel Seeds.
- Get to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Celery Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of Granulated Sugar [or less ' add slowly & taste test].
- You need of ● For The Vegetables & Fruits.
- Get 1 of Medium Firm Tomato [chopped].
- Get 1/2 of LG White Onion [chopped].
- Provide 1/2 of LG Green Bell Pepper [de-seeded – chopped].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Yellow Bell Pepper [de-seeded – chopped].
- Use 5 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed & fine minced].
- Take 1 Stalk of Fresh Celery [thin sliced & minced].
- Get 1 Can of LG Black Olives [drained & halved].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Sliced Mushrooms.
- Get 1 of LG Jalapeño [de-seeded & minced].
- Get 1/3 Cup of Dehydrated Onions.
- Provide of ● For The Bread Options [toasted].
- Provide as needed of LG Fresh Hogie Rolls.
- Use as needed of LG Fresh Lobster Rolls.
- Prepare as needed of Softened Garlic Herb Butter.
- Use of ● For The Sides/Options [as needed].
- Take of Smoked Provolone Cheese [room temp].
- Provide of Grated Mozzarella Cheese [room temp].
- Provide of Shaved Parmesan Cheese [room temp].
- Use of Fine Minced Fresh Parsley [chilled].
- Provide of Fine Shreadded Lettuce [chilled].
- You need Slices of Fresh Tomato [chilled].
- Get of Thin Sliced Red Onions [chilled].
- Prepare of Your Favorite Hot Sauce [shaken & chilled].
- Take of Pickled Yellow Pepperoncinis [chilled].
- You need of Pickled Jalapeño Peppers [chilled].
Instructions to make Mike's Smokey Beef Meatballs For Subs:
- Add oil to a thick bottom pot. Chop all vegetables and add to heated pot. Sauté until vegetables are translucent. About 5 to 7 minutes..
- Add your seasonings and spaghetti sauces. At simmer, cook for ten minutes longer. Stir occasionally. De-thaw your 2 pounds meatballs in the microwave..
- In the meantime, butter and toast your hogies in oven at 350° for 5 minutes. Or, until browned and crispy. Add slices of Provolone Cheese to base of your warm toasted rolls. This will stop the bread from becoming soggy..
- Add your meatballs and simmer 15 minutes longer uncovered. Stir occasionally. You'll want your sauce to thicken up a bit..
- One of the best brands I've ever tasted!.
- Cheeses required. Room temperature..
- Chilled pickled Pepperoncini and Jalapeño Peppers pictured..
- You can also serve these meatballs and sauce over noodles coated with garlic butter [or olive oil] once noodles are drained. It's a great way to keep your noodles fresh and toothy until served..
- Serve your piping hot halved meatballs with chilled sides on a separate dish. Also, with ice cold beers in frosty frozen mugs..
- Toast bread with 2 slices of Provolone. Add halved meatballs and grated melted Mozzarella on top..
If you find this Mike's Smokey Beef Meatballs For Subs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.