Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kharay masalay ka Qeema recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kharay masalay ka Qeema recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kharay masalay ka qeema recipe. You can have kharay masalay ka qeema using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Kharay masalay ka Qeema:
- Provide of Beef Mince.
- Get of Garlic Paste.
- Prepare of Finely Chopped Onions.
- Take of Whole Black Pepper.
- Get of Cumin Seeds.
- Get of Black Cardamoms.
- Use of Cinnamon.
- Provide of 4-5.
- Get of Bay Leaves 2-3.
- You need of Crushed Red Chilli.
- Prepare of Green Chilies.
- You need of Coriander Leaves ½ bunch.
- You need of Ginger (Finely Sliced) 1 inch piece.
- Take of Oil.
- Take of salt.
Instructions to make Kharay masalay ka Qeema:
- Take a cooking pan add 4-5 tbsp of oil, heat the oil add 1 tsp of whole black pepper corns.
- Add 1 tsp of whole cumin seeds, 3-4 black cardamoms. aAdd 2-3 strands of cinnamon, 4-5 cloves, 2-3 bay leaves stir fry when it's poppinga..
- Then add 2 finely chopped onions, 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste and fry. When the onion are light brown add ½ kg of beef mince mix it well and roasted..
- When the mince is almost tender add ½ bunch of coriander, 5-6 green chilies mix it well and steam it.
- When the steam is done take it out in a serving bowl and serve it..
If you find this Kharay masalay ka Qeema recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.