Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli cheddar soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli cheddar soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One wholesome substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheddar soup recipe. You can have broccoli cheddar soup using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli cheddar soup:
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 tsp of dry mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- Use 2 packages of colbot sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 can of cream of celery (campbells).
- Use 2 cup of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 packages of frozen brocalli heads.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 2 cup of half /half (creamer).
- Get 2 of packs of cobot sharp cheddar cheese (shredded yourself).
Steps to make Broccoli cheddar soup:
- Heat up butter on low heat. Dice up onion and garlic, sauteed till light brown, put aside..
- In a pot melt butter , slowly whisk in flour till thick on low heat..
- Add vegetable stock half and half, cream of celery, whisk till thickens on low /medium heat for 15-25 min.
- Add sauteed onions and garlic and seasonings to taste..
- Add thawed out broccoli, and shredded carrots and start shredding your blocks of cheese and slowly adding and whisking to soup..
- Let simmer on low for 15-25 min..
If you find this Broccoli cheddar soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.