Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Stew – Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stew – Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds typically give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew – slow cooker recipe. You can cook beef stew – slow cooker using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Stew – Slow Cooker:
- Use 2-2 1/2 lb of top round beef roast.
- Take 1 of large yellow onion, peeled and cut into large chunks.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and smashed.
- Get 4-5 of large carrots, peeled and sliced in large chunks.
- Use 1 1/2 lb. of russet potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into 1 in. chunks.
- Provide 4 cups of beef broth or stock.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 tsp. of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of each pepper, dried thyme, dried rosemary.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of each cayenne pepper, smoked paprika.
Instructions to make Beef Stew – Slow Cooker:
- Cube up your beef, removing any large pieces of fat, into about 1 inch pieces. You can brown them on the stove first if you like, but honestly I don't bother to do so..
- Grease a large (6 quart) slow cooker and place all the ingredients in. Give it all a good stir, then place the lid on and set the heat to low for 6-8 hours, or until the veggies are soft and the beef is fall-apart tender..
- Serve immediately once it's ready and enjoy!.
If you find this Beef Stew – Slow Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.