Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Shrimp noodle soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp noodle soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp noodle soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp noodle soup recipe. To cook shrimp noodle soup you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp noodle soup:
- Take 3 C of beef broth.
- Get 1 C of water.
- Get 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1 T of Chile paste.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Get 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Get 2 T of dried shitake mushrooms.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of bottle clam juice.
- Prepare 1 inch of fresh ginger piece, peeled.
- Get 1 of star anise.
- Take 1 of # large shrimp, peeled.
- You need 4 oz of rice noodles, uncooked.
- Prepare 1/2 C of bean sprouts, fresh.
- Provide of Several fresh basil leaves, chopped.
- You need 2 T of fresh cilantro, chopped.
- Take 1-2 of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of lime, cut into wedges.
Steps to make Shrimp noodle soup:
- Cook the noodles according to the package and drain. Set aside..
- Combine first 11 ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, then turn down to simmer for 11 minutes..
- Add the shrimp and cook for 4 minutes. Remove the ginger, anise and cinnamon..
- Use about 1/2C of noodles in a bowl per serving. Put the soup mixture over the noodles. Sprinkle with sprouts, basil, cilantro and green onion. Serve with lime wedges on side. Yum!.
If you find this Shrimp noodle soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.