Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Ginger Beef Kway Tiaw recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ginger Beef Kway Tiaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ginger Beef Kway Tiaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Try eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds often provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ginger beef kway tiaw recipe. You can have ginger beef kway tiaw using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ginger Beef Kway Tiaw:
- Prepare 500 gm of flat rice noodle (kway tiaw).
- Take 200 gm of fresh slice beef.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic -chopper.
- You need 2 of " or more young ginger -slice.
- Take of Spring onion -cut into 2".
- Prepare 1-4 cup of light soy sauce.
- Take 5 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of corn flour mixed with 1/2 cup cold water.
- Take 4 cup of beef stok.
- Prepare 2 of eggs – beaten.
- Provide of Salt & sugar.
Instructions to make Ginger Beef Kway Tiaw:
- Mix the kway tiaw with some soy sauce.Fry it for 1 minute & put aside once done.
- Add oil, saute ginger & garlic until fragrant.Add beef stock +water & make it boil.
- Next, add in the Oyster sauce,soy sauce, sesame oil & slice.wait until it boiling.
- Add the cornstarch (make sure you constantly mix this & don't cook it to long because it can get clumpy..
- Add the beaten eggs into the gravy & stir it quickly. Add in the spring onion..
- Taste to make make sure the saltiness & sweeten is according to your liking.
- Put some kway tiaw on your plate and add the gravy on it. Serve it hot.You also can serve it with pickled chilies.
If you find this Ginger Beef Kway Tiaw recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.