Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tender Beef Steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tender Beef Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tender Beef Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tender beef steak recipe. You can have tender beef steak using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tender Beef Steak:
- Provide of Beef steak.
- Get of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Baking powder.
Instructions to make Tender Beef Steak:
- Pound the beef steak and cut the tendons with a knife..
- Lightly coat the meat with baking powder and vegetable oil, wrap in plastic wrap, and let it sit in the refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Season with salt and pepper right before cooking! The meat gets tough right after seasoning..
- 30 minutes before you plan on cooking the meat, remove it from the refrigerator. Season with salt and pepper and pan-fry..
- After you begin frying, once the red juices begin to seep out of the meat, flip it over..
- If you want the meat prepare rare, then only cook for 10 seconds after flipping. Medium-rare takes about 20 seconds, and well-done takes 30 seconds..
- Add your favorite seasonings such as garlic, sauce, soy sauce, etc., and enjoy. Serve next to your desired side dishes..
If you find this Tender Beef Steak recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.