Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Guaranteed Great Game Day Chunky Crock Pot Chilli recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Guaranteed Great Game Day Chunky Crock Pot Chilli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Guaranteed Great Game Day Chunky Crock Pot Chilli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to guaranteed great game day chunky crock pot chilli recipe. To cook guaranteed great game day chunky crock pot chilli you need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Guaranteed Great Game Day Chunky Crock Pot Chilli:
- Get of ground chuck or leaner ground meat.
- Prepare of large green bell pepper, diced.
- Provide of large green zucchini, peeled or unpeeled & diced.
- Use of large yellow, white or red onion, peeled & diced.
- You need of baby carrots, cut in half lengthwise then diced or 1 large carrot, peeled & diced small.
- Take of celery, cut in half lengthwise & diced.
- Use of can of tomato juice (you may not need all this).
- You need of small cans of kidney beans, drained & rinsed (I use 2 dark red & 2 light red).
- Use of or so of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Provide of small can of tomato paste, not puree (optional but adds alot of flavor).
- Take of level tbs of baking cocoa powder, unsweetened.
- Provide of or 2 tbs of chilli powder, not chilli seasoning mix in an envelope.
- You need of dried parsley flakes, u can use fresh also.
- Use of or 3 tbs of dried oregano (I use 3).
- You need of garlic powder, not garlic salt.
- You need of course ground black pepper or regular ground black pepper if its all u have.
- Prepare of salt, to taste but be careful not to use too much if using the bouillon cubes.
- Prepare of each beef bouillon cubes, optional but it add alot of flavor.
- Take of white sugar (optional).
Instructions to make Guaranteed Great Game Day Chunky Crock Pot Chilli:
- Brown ground beef in a skillet on stove, drain grease/fat, add to crock pot, add all herbs, spices, cocoa powder & bouillon cubes to crock pot also.
- Sauté carrots, onions, zucchini, celery, peppers on stove until half done or until semi-soft, drain any oil/grease & add to crock pot.
- Add tomato paste if u are using it, stir through with the the meat & veggie mixture in the crock pot, add undrained tomatoes, add beans & stir through again.
- Open can of tomato juice, add to crock pot making sure to cover all mixture in the crock pot but be sure not to over fill the crock pot, stir through to combine everything.
- Cook in crock pot on low for about 4-6 hours or less or maybe even longer until done… I think this all depends on the crock pot and how thick or thin u like your chilli… When done serve as in for the big game or any meal… If u like toppings I would recommend some, sour cream, shredded cheese, crackers, corn chips or even hot sauce….
- Just a couple little tips to help u out::::: This makes alot of chilli…my crock pot is about a 6-7 quart pot… U can also make this on the stove if u would like, cook it on medium or even low if u like, just simmer until done and make sure to stir so it doesn't stick or burn… Another thing I'd like to say is this recipe seems complicated because of all the ingredients, its not & well worth the effort!! Its also very versatile when it comes to the spices… If u don't like something don't add it, if u want to add more of something go for it… This is just based on my & my families taste… Feel free to adjust or add or leave out anything u want but I hope u try it this way! It really is deliciousness!!.
If you find this Guaranteed Great Game Day Chunky Crock Pot Chilli recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.