Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably choose a lot of food items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy corned beef tacos with an avocado dressing coleslaw recipe. You can cook spicy corned beef tacos with an avocado dressing coleslaw using 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw:
- Prepare of slow cooked corned beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of corned beef.
- Get 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 of beers.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mexican oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take of water.
- Use of Coleslaw dressing.
- Get 1 of Avocado.
- Get 1/2 of onion, minced.
- Take 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 2 tbsp of Best Foods mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mexican La Crema.
- Provide 1 tsp of dry mustard.
- Take 1 tbsp of agave nectar.
- Use of Coleslaw.
- You need 1 head of small cabbage, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of diced red onion.
- Take 1 of colored bell pepper diced.
- Get 1 of carrot, minced.
- You need of salt.
- Take of spicy corned beef.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 can of Chipotle in adobo sauce.
- Take 12 oz of BBQ sauce.
- Take of Tortilla.
- Take of tortillas.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
Steps to make Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw:
- Place all the ingredients for slow cooked corned beef into a slow cooker. Add enough water just to cover. Cook on low while you go to work..
- Later that night, place avocado in a blender with the onion, lemon juice and vinegar. The onion blended with the avocado first will help to keep it green longer. Add the rest of the dressing ingredients and blend until smooth..
- Add the dressing to all of the prepared coleslaw ingredients. And set aside..
- Sauté onion in a large skillet. Blend chipotle in adobo sauce with bbq sauce. Remove corned beef from slow cooker and shred. Add corned beef and sauce to skillet..
- In a flat cast iron pan , heat olive oil applied lightly with a paper towel. Once temperature reaches medium high place tortilla on it. Flip when it starts to inflate and brown. Brown other side..
- Fill tortilla with corned beef and coleslaw. Top with ingredients of choice such as fresh cilantro and cheese..
If you find this Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.