Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tripe Trieste a la Momo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tripe Trieste a la Momo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It contains a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tripe trieste a la momo recipe. You can cook tripe trieste a la momo using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tripe Trieste a la Momo:
- You need 8000 grams of Cooked tripes.
- Get 120 grams of Dried bacon (pancetta) or ham.
- Use 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 medium of sized onion.
- Use 3 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato puree.
- Get 3 tbsp of Bread crumbs, unseasoned.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Sweet paprika powder.
- Provide 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper, black, ground.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Parsley.
- Get 1 of Bay leaf.
- Use 1 pinch of Marjoram.
- Prepare 100 grams of Parmiggiano cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1 liter of Beef stock.
- Prepare 4 medium of potatoes.
- Get 1/2 cup of Red wine or vinegar.
Steps to make Tripe Trieste a la Momo:
- Cut cooked tripes in stripes. Chop onions and garlic finely. Cut potatoes in small bite-sized cubes. Cut pancetta in thick stripes..
- On hot oil fry onion, pancetta and bread crumbs..
- Before it completely browns add tomato puree and tripes..
- Slowly add warm stock, stirring while adding..
- Add marjoram, garlic, pepper, paprika..
- Pour in the wine and add potatoes..
- Cook until potatoes are done..
- Serve with bread and sprinkle with grated cheese..
- !!tripes must be thicker than soup, a consistency similar to cream soups..
If you find this Tripe Trieste a la Momo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.