Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef with yuba recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef with yuba recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than totally altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef with yuba recipe. You can have beef with yuba using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef with yuba:
- Take of beef flap.
- Use of yuba.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Use of grated fresh ginger.
- Use of grated fresh garlic.
- Provide of five spice.
- Use of banana ketchup.
- Use of mirin.
- Use of sesame oil.
- Use of sesame seeds.
- Get of chives.
Steps to make Beef with yuba:
- Slice the beef flap against the grain into thin strips.
- Carefully unfold your sheets of yuba, then roll them up and slice in wide, fettuccine-like strands. Yuba can be difficult to find. If there's a tofu maker in your area, they will have yuba as a tofu making byproduct. In the SF Bay Area, the main source is Hodo Soy. Their products are available at some local farmers markets, and occasionally at some local Whole Foods locations..
- Combine soy with grated ginger and garlic, as well as mirin, banana ketchup and 5 spice. Pour it over the beef and set it aside to marinate. Swap regular ketchup for banana ketchup if you like. Basically, I just sweetened the soy sauce, so you should feel free to experiment here..
- Heat sesame oil in a nonstick pan. It should be just about to start smoking. Toss in the yuba strips. Keep them moving because yuba can stick like crazy. I like to use chopsticks to stir and separate the strands as I Sautée this stuff..
- When your yuba starts to look a little like the skin of a potsticker, toss in the beef strips. Stir it up..
- Toss in the sesame seeds. Mix it all up. When the beef is cooked through, dice up the chives and add them over the top..
If you find this Beef with yuba recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.