Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef & Vegetable Porridge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef & Vegetable Porridge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef & vegetable porridge recipe. You can cook beef & vegetable porridge using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef & Vegetable Porridge:
- You need of meat.
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of white cooking wine.
- Get 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take of main.
- Provide 1 cup of dry arborio rice.
- Get medium of potato.
- Get 1 medium of onion.
- You need 1 medium of carrot.
- Use 1 small of zucchini.
- Provide 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 4 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 6 cup of water.
Steps to make Beef & Vegetable Porridge:
- Wash rice, then cover with water and let soak for 1 hour (not cooking).
- Mix all meat ingredients (first 5), set aside at least 30 minutes..
- Fine dice your veggies, set aside..
- Put a large skillet/stir-fry/wok on medium heat. Put 2 tablespoons Sesame oil in pan (vegetable oil works if you don't have sesame oil).
- Add meat to pan. Stir and chop into smaller pieces. Cook for about 7 minutes, breaking it up as it cooks. Should be about 2/3 way cooked..
- Increase heat to medium high. Add chopped potato and onion to meat. Cook for 5 minutes stirring frequently..
- Add carrots to pan. Cook 5 minutes while stirring..
- Drain water from rice..
- Increase heat to high, add rice to pan..
- Cook for 7 minutes. Stirring constantly to prevent burning..
- Add zucchini to pan, cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Add the 6 cups water to the pan. Stir..
- When the water starts to boil, keep heat to medium. Cook for 15 minutes until thick and only a little bit of water is left..
- Reduce heat to medium low. Add 2 tablespoons Sesame oil and 2 tablespoons soy sauce. Mix well, cook for 5 more minutes..
- Serve hot. May garnish with sesame seeds, diced green onions..
If you find this Beef & Vegetable Porridge recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.