Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for White Bean and Sausage Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best White Bean and Sausage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Bean and Sausage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white bean and sausage soup recipe. To make white bean and sausage soup you only need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make White Bean and Sausage Soup:
- Use of white beans (dried).
- Use of andiolle sausage (half circle cut).
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- Get of large yellow onion (diced).
- Use of orange pepper (diced).
- Prepare of Jalapeños (diced).
- Provide of minced garlic.
- Prepare of carrots (diced).
- You need of dried basil.
- Provide of Harvet Seasoning (Homeland blend).
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Get of thick cut bacon cut into 1" pieces.
Instructions to make White Bean and Sausage Soup:
- Wash and rinse beans..
- Add beans and stock into large Dutch oven, and boil for 10-15 minutes..
- Add bacon to dutch oven..
- While the beans are boiling. Heat oil in saute pan, and then add onions..
- Once the onions are soft, add the peppers, carrots, and sausage. Let cook for another 10 min..
- Add garlic to pan and cook another 5 min..
- Add the contents of the pan into the Dutch oven after the beans have boiled for 10-15 min total..
- Add seasoning to dutch oven and bring to a boil..
- Reduce the heat to low, and cover the mixture..
- Cook until the beans are soft, and has thickened the soup. Stir frequently to prevent sticking to bottom of pot..
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed..
If you find this White Bean and Sausage Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.