Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect easy cheesy chicken pot pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to easy cheesy chicken pot pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cheesy chicken pot pie recipe. You can have easy cheesy chicken pot pie using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare easy cheesy chicken pot pie:
- You need of what you need.
- Take 3 cup of chopped cooked chicken.
- Provide 1 packages of 16 oz frozen mixed vegetables. (carrots, corn, green beans, peas) thawed and drained..
- Provide 1 can of 8oz refrigerated crescent dinner rolls..
- Provide 1 can of 10.5oz reduced sodium condensed cream of chicken soup..
- Provide 1/2 lb of 8oz velveeta cut into half inch cubes. *for cheesier goodness, double the amount of cheese!*.
Instructions to make easy cheesy chicken pot pie:
- heat oven to 375* F.
- combine the first 4 ingredients in a 13×9 inch baking dish.
- unroll dough; place over chicken mixture.
- bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
If you find this easy cheesy chicken pot pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.