Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Breakfast Smoortjie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast Smoortjie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Smoortjie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast smoortjie recipe. To make breakfast smoortjie you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Breakfast Smoortjie:
- Take 1 can (300 g) of Corned meat / Bully Beef.
- Use 1 can (410 g) of baked beans in tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can (400 grams) of peeled and chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- Get 10 ml of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Breakfast Smoortjie:
- In large frying pan brown onions in olive oil.
- Add green pepper and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and simmer covered for 20 minutes over low heat.
- Cut corned meat into cubes and add to onion and tomatoes.
- Add the baked beans and simmer for 7 minutes.
- Serve with toast.
If you find this Breakfast Smoortjie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.